We‘re looking for Machine Learning Engineers at Tactful AI
Tactful Unified Cognitive Customer Experience Platform (UCX) is next-generation customer experience technology, using state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and omnichannel technology we help businesses boost customer retention by up to 60%, sales conversion by up to 250%, and productivity by up to 80%.
We’re looking for self-motivated ML Engineers who can tackle both challenging and interesting problems.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or good equivalent experience.
If interested please apply using the attached form.