Are you an enthusiastic person? Do you have the team spirit and love of learning? Are you a fan of running challenges?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Tactful AI as we are looking for a passionate and fast learning UX/UI designer to join our growing family and world-class team.
Tactful is a leading AI company established in 2016 with offices in UK, Sweden and Egypt. Tactful offers an omnichannel and AI powered customer experience management platform to help businesses thrive by enabling meaningful and effective engagement with their customers across touchpoints.
About the Job
- Design the UI and UX of our websites, web applications, mobile applications, and all related tasks.
- Execute all visual design stages since concept to final hand-off and engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Work closely with UX designers, developers, and business analysts.
- Utilize knowledge of responsive design to account for various screen sizes
- Create a style guide (colours, typeface, etc.) for each project, decide what touchpoints the user will interact with and where the touchpoints lead, design the touchpoints (buttons, icons, etc.)
- Create prototypes to catch design weaknesses and perform usability testing. job requirements
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Visual Communication.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time UX & UI design experience in an agile consumer-focused, high-performance organization.
- Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in organizing workshops/sessions with different stakeholders
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your thought process and an advanced understanding of user experience
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment
If you find yourself passionate about this, please do not hesitate to apply.