Are you an enthusiastic person? Do you have the team spirit and love of learning? Are you a fan of running challenges?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Tactful AI as we are looking for a passionate and fast learning UX/UI designer to join our growing family and world-class team.
Tactful is a leading AI company established in 2016 with offices in UK, Sweden and Egypt. Tactful offers an omnichannel and AI powered customer experience management platform to help businesses thrive by enabling meaningful and effective engagement with their customers across touchpoints.
Do you know that our team has grown by more than 100% over the last 4 months? We are growing and looking for more stars ✨ to join us.
We are hiring a superstar Product Designer “UX, UI, Design System”!
We are looking for a Product Designer who is passionate and opinionated about UX and UI design and experience to create usable, capable, and delightful products. Looking to a senior person to consistently assess, evaluate and question how to make product design and user experience better based on the data. We are seeking out a proactive, self-motivated designer who is willing to challenge the status quo.
What Will You Bring
- Be an expert in user research, prototyping and user testing.
- Experience with Design Systems.
- Be hands-on with interaction design and visual design.
- Familiar with UX writing.
- Experience in developing high fidelity end-to-end designs in Sketch\Figma, creating a cohesive experience, leveraging a centralized design system.
- Basic understanding of responsive web design: HTML, CSS, etc.
- Set our front-end developers up for success by working through fast iterations to bring your designs to life.
- Experience with working in cross-functional roles with Product Management, Development and QA
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate design value.
- Present and articulate design process, inspiration, and decisions to internal stakeholders including C-suite executives.
- Some experience with BI, performance analysis, recommendation systems.
- Be familiar with basic concepts of computer science and the modern IT industry.
- Experience working with distributed or remote teams.
- Practitioner of product-led growth techniques.
- Familiar with doing research and design within iterative development.