Are you an enthusiastic person? Do you have the team spirit and love of learning? Are you a fan of running challenges?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Tactful AI as we are looking for a passionate and fast learning persons to join our growing family and world-class team.
Tactful is a leading AI company established in 2016 with offices in UK, Sweden and Egypt. Tactful offers an omnichannel and AI powered customer experience management platform to help businesses thrive by enabling meaningful and effective engagement with their customers across touch points
We‘re looking for L2 Support Engineers at Tactful AI
Do you know that our team has grown by more than 100% over the last 4 months? We are growing and looking for more stars ✨ to join us.
What you will be doing
Note: This is a software development role. you need system design skills, programming skills, and excelling debugging experience.
- Handling and monitoring production systems and incidents
- Troubleshooting problems and incidents, implementing fixes and applying workarounds.
- Solve highly complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but require the highest level of customer skill.
- Solving simple service requests for the customers
- Deploy releases and upgrades ensuring minimal SLA impact.
- Ensure that all incidents are solved within the agreed SLA
We would love you to have:
- Demonstrated Support or Development experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good at debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with frontend and backend technologies and frameworks (Node.js, Vue.js, TypeScript, Python).
- Adept at using version control systems such as GitHub.
- Familiar with service management tools such as Jira.
- Excellent Team player.
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Written and Spoken) including technical writing.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
with subject Support Engineer