Type: Full Time
What you will be doing..
- Manage and Monitor our PaaS infrastructure, including VMs, K8S Clusters, LoadBalancers, Databases, etc.
- Work with our Dev and ML development teams to identify infrastructure changes and requirements.
- Maintain and implement Infrastructure as Code codebase and pipelines that provision our systems.
- Maintain our SLAs, ensuring high availability of Tactful services.
- Capacity Planning for our systems.
- Implement and manage Load testing, and Security testing initiatives.
- Debug and investigate incidents in services and infrastructure.
- Handling rotation for on-call incident management (with 3+ other engineers).
We would love you to have..
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer At least one year
- Excellent troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Networking experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and container orchestration systems.
- Hands-on experience with any hyperscale cloud provider like AWS, Azure, IBM.
- Experience with traditional VM orchestration systems like vSphere is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD systems and IaC frameworks like CDK, Terraform or Ansible.