Are you an enthusiastic person? Do you have the team spirit and love of learning? Are you a fan of running challenges?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Tactful AI as we are looking for a passionate and fast learning persons to join our growing family and world-class team.
Tactful is a leading AI company established in 2016 with offices in UK, Sweden and Egypt. Tactful offers an omnichannel and AI powered customer experience management platform to help businesses thrive by enabling meaningful and effective engagement with their customers across touch points
Do you know that our team has grown by more than 100% over the last 4 months? We are growing and looking for more stars to join us.
What you will be doing
- Manage and Monitor our PaaS infrastructure, including VMs, Clusters, LoadBalancers, Databases, etc.
- Work with development teams to identify infrastructure changes and requirements.
- Maintain and implement Infrastructure as Code codebase and pipelines that provision our systems.
- Maintain our SLAs, ensuring high availability of Tactful services.
- Capacity Planning for our systems.
- Implement and manage Load testing, and Security testing initiatives.
- Debug and investigate incidents in services and infrastructure.
We would love you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer At least one year
- Excellent troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Networking experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and container orchestration systems.
- Hands-on experience with any hyperscale cloud provider like AWS, Azure, IBM.
- Experience with traditional VM orchestration systems like vSphere is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD systems and IaC frameworks like CDK, Terraform or Ansible.