Are you an enthusiastic person? Do you have the team spirit and love of learning? Are you a fan of running challenges?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Tactful AI as we are looking for a passionate and fast learning persons to join our growing family and world-class team.
Tactful is a leading AI company established in 2016 with offices in UK, Sweden and Egypt. Tactful offers an omnichannel and AI powered customer experience management platform to help businesses thrive by enabling meaningful and effective engagement with their customers across touch points
What you will be doing
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Participate closely in the creation and modification of acceptance criteria.
- Develop and maintain test cases and plans for systems, and follow test plans based on bug reports.
- Develop test scripts and run regressions tests periodically.
- Design and develop quality control methodology and processes based on test automation tools.
- Provides insightful Quality Analysis for features
- Verify that applications meet business requirements for existing and new features.
- Audit systems and report faults in a clear step-by-step reproducible way.
- Identify and investigate failures, and document in-depth root causes, and provide suggestions on how to avoid future failures.
- Examine reports of defects across all information technology systems, check if defects are fixed, document results, and follow up with all interested stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and report on quality metrics.
- Conduct load and stress tests periodically, and after each release cycle.
- Review system logs to identify system bugs/errors.
- Mentor other less experienced quality assurance engineers.
- Attend meetings as necessary for testing purposes.
- The ability to move between projects with little notice and the ability to adapt quickly.
We would love you to have:
- 3-4 years of development or automated test programming experience and systems integration.
- Experience with different testing methodologies and strategies (Smoke, integration, black box, etc)
- Experience with industry and domain specifics
- Experience with testing Techniques for difficult scenarios (Time, Payment, etc.)
- Utilize performance/load testing methodologies to identify software optimization opportunities, potential system bottlenecks, and performance problems.
- Experience with defect tracking systems.
- Demonstrated expertise with automation frameworks such as (Selenium, Cypress).
- Strong communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual.
- Ability to read and comprehend requirements for testing.
- Ability to analyze and assist in resolving defects
What we offer:
Tactful AI is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our priority is finding the best people for the job, regardless of sex, race, disability, beliefs, or religion. We are all about our people, and that is why we think we are one of the best companies to work for in the world!